Monday, March 3, 2014



Do you love Prima as much as I do?? Have you heard about their new Color Bloom Sprays?? They are giving them away this month and you could win some! Here are the ways you can be entered to win them:
1. Just share this blinkie on your blog/site and link us to it!
2. Share any of our photos on this post on your Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and/or Instagram accounts.  Please tag Prima Marketing and use the hashtag #marchcolorbloommadness so we can find you! Let us know where you shared.
3. Leave a comment here on this post letting us know which colors are your favorites!
(We will be picking random winners through-out the month of March! You can enter every day! Prizes will be shipped the first week of April. Void where prohibited.)


ILOVECBblinkie


I know that I  am keeping my fingers and toes crossed hoping I am one of the lucky winners. Good luck to all who play along!!!
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Each comment means a lot to me!!!! Have a great day!

 
Designed By Poppy Pixel Designs